Re: Semantic Bridge Project / Best Practice Recipes for Publishing RDF Vocabularies

Mike,

Mike Duffy wrote:
> Ivan,
>
> Thx again for your guidance and support.

[snip]

> Like most startups, we are temporarily in a cash flow crunch, so
> spending the $6,350 to join the W3C is a few weeks away.  Would it be
> possible to join the Semantic Web Deployment Working Group as an
> “invited expert” (http://www.w3.org/2004/08/invexp.html) or at least be
> able to join the private mailing list for the group?

There is no private mailing list for the group: the mailing lists, as
well as the meeting records, are public. However, the "invited expert"
position is a scarcely used resource that we reserve to exceptional
cases only, as the page you refer to describes...

Sincerely

Ivan