Re: Re-using DC in OWL-DL - what's the best practice?

Torben,

i believe the Protege version of DC in OWL is intended to be used to
annotate ontologies and ontology elements with the DC terms.  I.e. if
you want to know who the author of an OWL ontology or a particular class
in that ontology is, you use the dc ontology.  That is why they were
made annotation properties.

if you want to take the DC and use it as an ontology of documents, I'm
sure this has been done somewhere, but not the Protege version.

-Chris

cawelty@frontiernet.net                     Hawthorne, NY 10532