Re: [WNET] explicit consent to publish WordNet WD

Hi Jacco,

Thanks for you consent. The publication was accepted conditionally: only
if the URIs work. As we speak Ralph Swick is working on computing the
CBD's and putting them in W3C space.

Cheers,
Mark.

--
  Mark F.J. van Assem - Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
        markREMOVE@cs.vu.nl - http://www.cs.vu.nl/~mark