[WNET] explicit consent to publish WordNet WD

Guus Schreiber wrote:
> [NEW] ACTION: Guus get Jacco to mail explicit consent to publish
> WordNet WD [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2006/05/08-swbp-minutes.html#action14]
Guus, I already gave explicit consent in the 24 April teleconf, see
http://www.w3.org/2006/04/24-swbp-minutes.html#item06.

But I'd be happy to repeat that: please go ahead with publishing this as
a WD.

Jacco

PS: I missed the discussion on the recipes, but I noticed that the
example URIs given still resolve in a 404 error, try for example:
http://www.w3.org/2006/03/wn/wn20/instances/synset-bank-noun-1

Is this going to be resolved before publication?  If not, the draft
should make a disclaimer  for sentences such as "WordNet can also be
queried on line by performing HTTP GETs on the URIs described below."

But this is not a show stopper for me.