Re: [ALL] ODM Chapter review

Hi Gary,

Thank you so much for taking the time to read carefully - we really
appreciate the feedback.
All of your comments are really very helpful, and point out places where
we need clarification
at a minimum, if not changes to the model as well.  I'll forward this to
the ODM team independently,
and will get back to you with the next version.

FYI, and also for Bijan & Peter, since we have asked for their
assistance, we have
elected to push the final submission out a few weeks so that we can
incorporate more changes
such as your suggestions and also to allow us to test the QVT mappings.
We did not want
to publish a document containing "mapping code" that had not been tested
with the parsers
at a minimum, and only recently did such a tool become available.

Thanks again,

Elisa