Submission of DBin as SW app

From: Giovanni Tummarello <g.tummarello@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 20:14:52 +0100
To: public-swbp-wg@w3.org

Greetings all, was reading today that this group is

" interested in particular in visually appealing and immediately
viewable apps and demos that we can use to demonstrate the utility of
the Semantic Web, " http://esw.w3.org/topic/SemanticWebDOAPBulletinBoard

So i have created added a reference to DBin  (http://www.dbin.org), an
application we release just a few days ago.

DBin is a small, but complete, sw application that can be delivered
today to end users, its multiplatform (with distributions ready for mac,
Linux and win32), features a very nice and rich user interfaces, is
totally RDF/RDFS/OWL based,  has his own P2P model to support its
"metadata@enduser" model (each client downloads a lot of RDF) and
includes a digital signature infrastructure which allows signatures to
be put at RDF level without using external tools or non standard
features (signatures are inside the model itself).

screenshots:
http://www.dbin.org/screenshots.php
http://www.dbin.org/brainlets.php
http://www.dbin.org/brainlets/swbrainlet/

If you're in cannes at the tech plen, you might want to see a live
demonstration at around 10am march the 2nd
http://esw.w3.org/topic/SwigAtTp2006

I am available for any additional info, and also  wish to stress that we
are very friendly people looking forward to develop dbin as a true,
potentially large scale, OS project.

Giovanni