W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swbp-wg@w3.org > February 2006

Re: [MM/ALL] MM TF teleconf minutes of 22/02/2006

From: Jeff Z. Pan <jpan@csd.abdn.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 12:17:59 -0000
Message-ID: <1c6c01c6393c$5d52db50$d3d7858b@Newton>
To: RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
Cc: "\"SWBP W3C Group\"" <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>

RaphaŽl,

Thanks for tidying up the minutes.

Greetings,
Jeff

--
Dr. Jeff Z. Pan (http://www.csd.abdn.ac.uk/~jpan/)
Department of Computing Science, The University of Aberdeen


----- Original Message ----- 
From: "RaphaŽl Troncy" <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
To: "SWBP W3C Group" <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>
Cc: "Ralph R. Swick" <swick@w3.org>
Sent: Friday, February 24, 2006 12:00 PM
Subject: [MM/ALL] MM TF teleconf minutes of 22/02/2006


Dear all,

You will find attached the edited minutes of the last MMTF teleconf
(22/02/2006).

Ralph, I have completely scrapped the minutes during the telecon so
could you replace the file on [1] by this edited version ?
Thanks.

    RaphaŽl

[1] http://www.w3.org/2006/02/22-MMTF-minutes.html

--
RaphaŽl Troncy
CWI (Centre for Mathematics and Computer Science),
Kruislaan 413, 1098 SJ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
e-mail: raphael.troncy@cwi.nl & raphael.troncy@gmail.com
Tel: +31 (0)20 - 592 4093
Fax: +31 (0)20 - 592 4312
Web: http://www.cwi.nl/ins2/




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


> SV_MEETING_TITLE -- 22 Feb 2006
> 
> SWBPD MM TF
> 22 Feb 2006
> Attendees
>  Present 
>  Raphael, Giorgos, Vassilis, Chris, Jeff, Mike Uschold (partly) 
>  Regrets 
>  Jacco 
>  Chair 
>  Giorgos Stamou 
>  Scribe 
>  Jeff / RaphaŽl 
> Contents
>  a.. Topics 
>  b.. Summary of Action Items 
> 
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> zakim [cwi] is raphael
> 
> zakim scribe is JeffP
> 
> <JeffP> scribe
> 
> <scribe> agenda: 1. Admin
> 
> <JeffP> PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 8 Feb 2006 telecon:
> 
> <JeffP> agreed
> 
> <JeffP> PROPOSED next meeting 8 March 2006, 08:00am-09:00am EST
> 
> <JeffP> raphael, we need another vote from the WG
> 
> <JeffP> GStamou, not sure about that
> 
> <JeffP> [about the first draft]
> 
> EDITED: after talking to Guus, we have just to send an explicit request, after addressing the comments of Mike, to go to Public Working Draft saying that we reach a consensus. 
> 
> <scribe> agenda: 2. 1st Deliverable
> 
> <JeffP> Jacco will cover a new scientific use case
> 
> <scribe> ACTION: Jacco mail Chris Catton on use case pending [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/02/22-MMTF-minutes.html#action02]
> 
> <JeffP> ACTION: Raphael to change section 4 Tools title. Done [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/02/22-MMTF-minutes.html#action03]
> 
> <JeffP> ACTION: Raphael to remove media prod use case. Done [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/02/22-MMTF-minutes.html#action04]
> 
> <JeffP> ACTION: Raphael to work on the IPTC use case. Pending [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/02/22-MMTF-minutes.html#action07]
> 
> <JeffP> ACTION: Raphael to work with use case editors to do second harmonization step use cases and describe motivation and requirements better. Pending [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/02/22-MMTF-minutes.html#action08]
> 
> <scribe> agenda: 3. 2nd Deliverable
> 
> <JeffP> ACTION: Jeff & Chris to read Vassilis document and select the standards NOT to be included. Done [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/02/22-MMTF-minutes.html#action01]
> 
> <JeffP> raphael, suggest intersection set + XMP and CIDOC-CRM
> 
> <JeffP> GStamou, agree
> 
> add also WAI WCAG 2.0 and CC/PP
> 
> RESOLVED: 8 standards covered by the 2nd deliverable
> 
> <JeffP> ACTION: Raphael to send comments on VDO. Pending [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/02/22-MMTF-minutes.html#action10]
> 
> <JeffP> IMPORTANT: Scheduling of the Deliverable
> 
> <JeffP> ACTION: Vasilis to fill the rest of the Section 2 before next telecon [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/02/22-MMTF-minutes.html#action12]
> 
> <JeffP> ACTION: raphael to provide introductory paragraph of section 3 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/02/22-MMTF-minutes.html#action13]
> 
> Mike: give example of syntactic interoperability
> ... justify the added-value of the interoperability
> ... why it is important to have this syntax in RDF ?
> 
> <scribe> ACTION: Giorgos fill the section 4 (interoperability MPEG-7 - OWL, semantic issues) [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/02/22-MMTF-minutes.html#action26]
> 
> <JeffP> ACTION: Vassilis and Giorgos to add mm analysis requirements. Done [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/02/22-MMTF-minutes.html#action27]
> 
> <JeffP> ACTION: Giorgos make reqs sythesis. Pending [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/02/22-MMTF-minutes.html#action28]
> 
> <JeffP> ACTION: Giorgos to submit submission to aceMedia. Pending [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/02/22-MMTF-minutes.html#action29]
> 
> Summary of Action Items
> [NEW] ACTION: Giorgos fill the section 4 (interoperability MPEG-7 - OWL, semantic issues) [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/02/22-MMTF-minutes.html#action26]
> [NEW] ACTION: GStamou and Raphael to align the two deliverables [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/02/22-MMTF-minutes.html#action20]
> [NEW] ACTION: raphael to provide introductory paragraph of section 3 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/02/22-MMTF-minutes.html#action13]
> [NEW] ACTION: Vasilis to fill the rest of the Section 2 before next telecon [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/02/22-MMTF-minutes.html#action12]
> 
> [PENDING] ACTION: Chris to continue EXIF work in direction suggested by Mike Uschold [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/02/08-mmtf-minutes.html#action14]
> [PENDING] ACTION: Giorgos make reqs sythesis. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/02/22-MMTF-minutes.html#action28]
> [PENDING] ACTION: Giorgos to submit submission to aceMedia. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/02/22-MMTF-minutes.html#action29]
> [PENDING] ACTION: Jacco mail Chris Catton on use case [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/02/22-MMTF-minutes.html#action02]
> [PENDING] ACTION: Jacco to work on the VRA stuff [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/02/08-mmtf-minutes.html#action22]
> [PENDING] ACTION: Raphael to send comments on VDO. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/02/22-MMTF-minutes.html#action10]
> [PENDING] ACTION: Raphael to work on the IPTC use case. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/02/22-MMTF-minutes.html#action05]
> [PENDING] ACTION: Raphael to work with use case editors to do second harmonization step use cases and describe motivation and requirements better. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/02/22-MMTF-minutes.html#action08]
> 
> [DONE] ACTION: Jeff & Chris to read Vassilis document and select the standards NOT to be included. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/02/22-MMTF-minutes.html#action01]
> [DONE] ACTION: Raphael to change section 4 Tools title. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/02/22-MMTF-minutes.html#action03]
> [DONE] ACTION: Raphael to remove media prod use case. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/02/22-MMTF-minutes.html#action04]
> [DONE] ACTION: Vassilis and Giorgos to add mm analysis requirements. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/02/22-MMTF-minutes.html#action27]
> 
> [End of minutes]
> 
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> Minutes formatted by David Booth's scribe.perl version 1.127 (CVS log)
> $Date: 23-02-2006 - 16:18$ 
> 
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> Scribe.perl diagnostic output
> [Delete this section before finalizing the minutes.]
> 
> This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.127  of Date: 2005/08/16 15:12:03  
> Check for newer version at http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/
> 
> Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00)
> 
> No ScribeNick specified.  Guessing ScribeNick: raphael
> Found Scribe: tbd (pls volunteer)
> 
> WARNING: No "Topic:" lines found.
> 
> Default Present: Paolo_Baggia, Debbie_Dahl, Dave, Michael_Johnston
> Present: Paolo_Baggia Debbie_Dahl Dave Michael_Johnston
> 
> WARNING: No meeting title found!
> You should specify the meeting title like this:
> <dbooth> Meeting: Weekly Baking Club Meeting
> 
> Got date from IRC log name: 22 Feb 2006
> Guessing minutes URL: http://www.w3.org/2006/02/22-MMTF-minutes.html
> People with action items: chris giorgos gstamou jacco jeff raphael vasilis vassilis
> 
> WARNING: No "Topic: ..." lines found!  
> Resulting HTML may have an empty (invalid) <ol>...</ol>.
> 
> Explanation: "Topic: ..." lines are used to indicate the start of 
> new discussion topics or agenda items, such as:
> <dbooth> Topic: Review of Amy's report
> 
> 
> [End of scribe.perl diagnostic output]
Received on Friday, 24 February 2006 12:18:29 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 21:09:46 UTC