W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swbp-wg@w3.org > February 2006

Re: [ALL] agenda 20 Fen telecon 1800 UTC

From: Ben Adida <ben@mit.edu>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 15:19:24 -0500
Message-Id: <5D0F83F0-6DD6-4A8F-AEFC-60B628E1D70C@mit.edu>
Cc: SWBPD list <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>
To: Guus Schreiber <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>


Regrets for me. US Holiday, I thought I would be able to attend, but  
I cannot.

-Ben

On Feb 19, 2006, at 9:46 AM, Guus Schreiber wrote:

>
> AGENDA  Teleconference
> W3C Semantic Web Best Practices & Deployment Working Group
> 20 February 2006, 1800 UTC
>            1000 (West US)
>            1300 (East US)
>            1800 (London)
>            1900 (Amsterdam),
> Duration: 60 min
>
> Bridge: +1.617.761.6200 conference code 7927# ('SWBP')
> IRC Chat: irc:irc.w3.org (port 6665), #swbp
> Web-based IRC (member-only):
>     http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc
>
> Chair: Guus Schreiber / David Wood
> Scribe: tbd (pls volunteer)
>
> Please note that SWBP&D WG telecons are for attendance by
> members and  invited experts only.
>
>
> 1. ADMIN
>
> Roll call
> Regrets: Evan Wallace, Deb McGuinness
>
> PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 6 Feb 2005 telecon:
> http://www.w3.org/2006/02/06-swbp-minutes.html
>
> PROPOSED next meeting 6 March 2006
>
> Agenda amendments
>
>    ACTION: Ralph add link to minutes of f2f on WG home page
>    [recorded in
>    [79]http://www.w3.org/2006/02/06-swbp-minutes.html#action14]
>
>    ACTION: Ralph check for link to minutes of March 2005 f2f
>    on WG home page [recorded in
>    [82]http://www.w3.org/2006/02/06-swbp-minutes.html#action15]
>
> (Informal) meeting at Tech Plenary?
>
>
> 2. LIAISON
>
> 2.1 Proposed resolution httpRange-14
>
>    ACTION: DBooth to draft a new message to the TAG noting
>    the ambiguity remaining in httpRange-14 and HTTP
>    responses [recorded in
>    [73]http://www.w3.org/2006/02/06-swbp-minutes.html#action01]
>    DONE:
>    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Feb/ 
> 0110.html
>
> 2.2 Other
>
>    ACTION: Guus to arrange telecon between himself, Alistair
>    and PFWG (rephrased as: "Guus to finish action of 2.4
>    within 1 week in
>    [88]http://www.w3.org/2006/01/23-swbp-minutes.html#action02
>    ") [recorded in
>    [89]http://www.w3.org/2005/10/17-swbp-minutes.html#action07]
>    DONE
>
> 3. TASK FORCE UPDATES
>
> 3.1 PORT - Porting Thesaurii to RDF and OWL (Alistair)
>
> SKOS planning to 31 April:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Feb/0081.html
>
>
> 3.2 OEP - Ontology Engineering and Patterns (Deb/Chris)
>
> Part-whole note:
>
>    ACTION: Elisa to work with Ralph to make part-whole doc
>    ready for publication (Elisa took over this action from
>    Chris and Alan) [recorded in
>    [86]http://www.w3.org/2006/01/23-swbp-minutes.html#action11]
>
> QCR note
>
>    ACTION: Chris to move QCR todo's to the changes section
>    [recorded in
>    [85]http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action12]
>
>    ACTION: Guus to incorporate Alistair's comments into
>    revised draft of QCR draft, based on Alan's revision
>    [recorded in
>    [90]http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action19]
>
> Time notes:
>
>    ACTION: Evan to send note to Feng on discussion of
>    semantics in time ontology note [recorded in
>    [87]http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action13]
>
>    ACTION: Guus to review OWL Time note [recorded in
>    [91]http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action09]
>
> Semantic integration note:
>
>    ACTION: Mike to put up latest version of the sem
>    integration note [recorded in
>    [77]http://www.w3.org/2006/02/06-swbp-minutes.html#action10]
>
>    ACTION: Raphael Georgios S, Fabien, Phil to review
>    Semantic Integration note
>    [94]http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action15]
>
>
> 3.3 WordNet (Aldo)
>
>    ACTION: Guus to ask Brian to review Wordnet doc [recorded
>    in
>    [75]http://www.w3.org/2006/02/06-swbp-minutes.html#action17]
>    DONE
>    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Feb/ 
> 0086.html
>
>    ACTION: Jacco to do second review of WordNet doc
>    [recorded in
>    [76]http://www.w3.org/2006/02/06-swbp-minutes.html#action16]
>    DONE
>    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Feb/ 
> 0106.html
>
> 3.4 XSCH - XML Schema Datatypes (Jeremy)
>
>    ACTION: Ralph and Evan to provide reviews of Schema note
>    [80]http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/XSCH/xsch-sw-20060127/
>    by next meeting [recorded in
>    [81]http://www.w3.org/2006/02/06-swbp-minutes.html#action19]
>
>
> 3.5 VM - Vocabulary Management (TomB)
>
>    ACTION: DBooth to re-review Apache Cookbook document by
>    14 Feb [recorded in
>    [74]http://www.w3.org/2006/02/06-swbp-minutes.html#action20]
>    DONE:
>    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Feb/ 
> 0109.html
>
>    ACTION: Tom to ask Andreas to re-review Cookbook document
>    by 14 Feb in light of changes already made. [recorded in
>    [84]http://www.w3.org/2006/02/06-swbp-minutes.html#action21]
>
> Telecon reports 7 & 14 Feb:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Feb/0059.html
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Feb/0115.html
>
> PRPOSED to publish "Best Practice Recipes for
> Publishing RDF Vocabularies" as Working Draft:
> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/VM/http-examples/2006-01-18/
>
> 3.6 HTML - Embedding RDF in HTML (Ben)
>
>    ACTION: Ralph to publish RDF/A document [recorded in
>    [83]http://www.w3.org/2006/02/06-swbp-minutes.html#action23]
>
>
> 3.7 ADTF - Applications and Demos (Libby)
>
>
> 3.8 RDFTM - RDF/Topic Maps Interoperability (Steve)
>
> Survey WG Note published:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Feb/0092.html
>
> Guidelines: Editor's draft for review:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Feb/0090.html
>   Comments from Patel-Scheider:
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Feb/0095.html
>   Comments from Elisa:
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Feb/0113.html
>
>
> 3.9 Tutorial Page
>
>    ACTION: Ralph cite relevant CG meeting records [recorded
>    in
>    [92]http://www.w3.org/2006/01/23-swbp-minutes.html#action23]
>
>
> 3.10 SE - Software Engineering
>
>    ACTION: RalphS will make a publication request for the SE
>    Primer [recorded in
>    [93]http://www.w3.org/2006/01/23-swbp-minutes.html#action24]
>    DONE
>
>
> 3.11 MM - Multimedia Annotation
>
>    ACTION: Mike to re-review MM doc to see if his concerns
>    are addressed by end of this week [recorded in
>    [78]http://www.w3.org/2006/02/06-swbp-minutes.html#action27]
>    DONE
>    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Feb/ 
> 0093.html
>    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Feb/ 
> 0088.html
>    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Feb/ 
> 0089.html
>
>
> 4. AOB
>
> -- 
> Free University Amsterdam, Computer Science
> De Boelelaan 1081a, 1081 HV Amsterdam, The Netherlands
> Tel: +31 20 598 7739/7718; e-mail: schreiber@cs.vu.nl
> Home page: http://www.cs.vu.nl/~guus/
>
Received on Sunday, 19 February 2006 20:19:37 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 21:09:46 UTC