Re: [ALL/OEP] Minutes of 2006-01-30 Telecon

Elisa F. Kendall wrote:
> 2. Discussion of revised draft QCR note (Chris)
>   -- Latest version is with Alan, since Chris' version was clobbered
> when his hard drive died in Galway
>   ** [Action Elisa] to get the latest document from Alan, move to CVS
> via Ralph,

THis action is done.  I put it up on the OEP page.
> 3. Discussion of Part note (Chris)
>   -- Chris to get CVS installed on his new system and revise; continued
>   -- Both QCR and Part note are close, will need time to get it thru
> w3c scripts, etc

I have CVS and access to the site again.  I will try to get the part
note done.

-Chris

--
Christopher A. Welty                        IBM Watson Research Center
cawelty@frontiernet.net                     Hawthorne, NY 10532