[ALL] Proposal to move MMTF image annotation editor's draft to public working draft

From: Jacco van Ossenbruggen <Jacco.van.Ossenbruggen@cwi.nl>
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2006 20:23:32 +0100
To: "'swbp'" <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>

Dear all,

On behalf of the MMTF, I would like to propose to move our current
editor's draft [1] to public working draft, and I would like to ask the
WG to vote on this issue during Monday's teleconference.

While we still have a few minor editorial changes on our todo list,
we feel we would benefit more from early feedback from a wider
community and prefer to no longer delay the public version.

I would like to thank everyone who has contributed to the current
version, especially Mike, Guus, Chris and all members of the MMTF.

Best regards,

Jacco

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/MM/image_annotation.html