Re: Decision on publishing Time Ontology in OWL as a Working Draft

Hi David,

Guus's comments:

   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Jul/0004.html

Libby Miller's comments:

   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Oct/0105.html

John McClure commented, but I am not sure that these are his latest:

   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Jan/0016

Jeremy Carroll's comments:

   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Nov/0104

Does anyone have more complete information?

Regards,
Dave