Re: Decision on publishing Time Ontology in OWL as a Working Draft

Hi Mike,

We were supposed to close the SWBPD WG months ago and are way beyond
our charter.  The plan has been to take a decision on the Time
Ontology working draft and then close the group.

Can your note be moved to the SWD WG when it stands up next month?
Please discuss the alternatives before suggesting that we hold the
SWBPD WG open longer.  Thanks in advance.

I have copied the WG mailing list in order to have a record of this
conversation and act publicly.

Regards,
Dave