Decision on publishing Time Ontology in OWL as a Working Draft

From: David Wood <dwood@softwarememetics.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 12:14:05 -0400
To: public-swbp-wg@w3.org

Hi all,

The SWBP&D WG is winding down a bit later than planned.  We would
like to handle one last important issue before we officially close
the WG:  The WG needs to decide whether to publish the Time Ontology
in OWL document [1] as a Working Draft.

  [1] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/OEP/Time-Ontology-20060518

Ralph has set up an online poll [2] so we can avoid another
teleconference.  PLEASE VOTE your preference so we can take a
decision on this document.  The poll will close at 23:59, Boston time
on 2006-09-05.

  [2] http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35495/pub0818/

Thank you all for your support.

Regards,