Re: comments: [MM] Use Cases

From: Jacco van Ossenbruggen <Jacco.van.Ossenbruggen@cwi.nl>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 17:22:19 +0200
To: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
CC: public-swbp-wg@w3.org

Karl Dubost wrote:
> I would put the Use cases before the explanation about RDF and even
> before the introduction  of issues.
> Presentation is very important.
> Schemas and graphics to illustrate would make the document easier to
> read.
>
> * Use case: Press Photo Bank
>  [content missing] ?
Karl,

I'm currently changing the editor's draft to start with the use cases
(but this required some more changes in the text than expected).

The missing content in some of the use cases indicates place holders of
use cases that we would like to add, but require input from other
parties.  Since the deadline is approaching, I will remove them from the
editors draft to avoid raising expectations.  We are still talking to
some of these parties, so I still hope we get some extra use cases in
the final version of the document.

Regards, Jacco