Re: [MM] Schedule of the TF

Giorgos Stamou wrote:

> And some administrative issues-questions to Guus:

> 1. Is there any formal W3C form for the deliverables?

Yes, see the editor's home page:

   http://www.w3.org/2003/Editors/

Our publications are typically Working Group Notes, that we first
publish as a Working Draft. Note that these term have a particular
meaning in the W3C process. Publication of Working Drafts requires
(amongst others) a decision from the Working Group. You typically start
by creatuing an editor's draft, but you should make very clear that this
has no official status yet. There were recently some pointers for how to
do this, but I do not seem to be able to find these. Ralph?

> 2. Is it possible to organize MM TF telecons using W3C facilities and how we
> can do this?

Yes. Ralph is the best person to ask help on this.

> 3. Do you need some material and/or help from us for adding to the SWBP WG
> homepage the TF information?

Ralph, can you include the MM TF description to our home page?

Guus

Tel: +31 20 598 7739/7718; E-mail: schreiber@cs.vu.nl
Home page: http://www.cs.vu.nl/~guus/