[RDFTM] preliminary draft

From: Valentina Presutti <presutti@cs.unibo.it>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 19:33:41 +0200
To: SWBPD list <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>
Dear all,

here the pointer to our preliminary draft: http://
tesi.fabio.web.cs.unibo.it/RDFTM/RDFTMInteroperabilityGuidelines
At the moment we worked out the "informal" description of the rules.
Unfortunately we did not address all the issues but it is very
important for the TF to have your opinion about the approach taken
and the structure of the document.

We are still adding contents, so it's likely we'll have few more
elements to discuss about during the f2f.

Many thanks for your help.

Regards,
Valentina

Valentina Presutti