[MM] Draft ready for review

From: Jacco van Ossenbruggen <Jacco.van.Ossenbruggen@cwi.nl>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 19:32:10 +0200
To: swbp <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>

Dear Mike, Libby, Jeremy, (and other who are willing to review),

We have a "frozen" version of our draft that we would like you to review.
Please see http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/MM/#deliverable
for review instructions on how the main documents relates to the other
pages.
I think the draft should be reviewed in context of these other pages:
to some extent the main document is a high level overview only,
while the real (semantic) "meat" is in the examples and the
vocabulary/tool/resource overviews.

We are looking forward to your comments

On behalve of the MM TF,

Jacco

PS: I would like to thank all contributors for their hard work to
get this ready in such a short time!  I know it hasn't been easy :-)