[XSCH] towards next draft

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 15:51:40 +0100
To: "Jeff Z. Pan" <jpan@csd.abdn.ac.uk>
CC: public-swbp-wg@w3.org, Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>

Hi Jeff

I've gone through the editors draft

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/XSCH/xsch-sw/

making a few minor changes and adding quite a few todos (in red italics,
class="todo")
which indicate what I am now working on. I will continue on this today
and tomorrow.

The aims of the changes are:
- to turn the document from a discussion of possible practices into a
description of best practice
- to leave the two options open on equality

If you have time to glance at the todos you may want to stop me before I
get going on some of them!

Section 3 bears the brunt of the changes.