[MM] Contribution to the 1st deliverable

From: Giorgos Stamou <gstam@softlab.ntua.gr>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 08:50:09 +0300
To: <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>
Cc: "'Jane Hunter'" <jane@dstc.edu.au>, "'John R Smith'" <jsmith@us.ibm.com>, <raphael.troncy@isti.cnr.it>, "'Christian Halaschek-Wiener'" <halasche@cs.umd.edu>
Hi all

Attached you can find my contribution to the 1st MM TF deliverable according
to the previous telecon schedule.

IMPORTANT: I am not sure that the version I send you is the latest, please
only read the two usecases (multimedia production services and personal
photo collections). Jacco or Ralph can you please add this to the CVS?

We should also change the name inside the html code (from Multimedia
Annotation on the Semantic Seb to Multimedia Annotation on the Semantic Web
:-)).

Hope we all join the telecon later today.

Regards,

Giorgos