Re: [SE] OOSD note

From: Daniel Oberle <oberle@aifb.uni-karlsruhe.de>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 11:05:10 +0200
To: Holger Knublauch <holger@SMI.Stanford.EDU>
CC: public-swbp-wg@w3.org
Hi Holger,
I promised a screenshot of Eclipse, too. Sorry for the late response.
If we decide to have it in the note, I might as well adapt the screenshot
to our example. IMHO ontostudio is appealing for this note as it is
based on Eclipse.

Here's some description:

"OntoStudio is an engineering environment for ontologies and for the development of
semantic applications. It is based on IBM’s development environment Eclipse.

Database schemata from Oracle, MS SQL and DB2 can be imported and mappings between
objects from diverse databases can be easily created by a graphical visualization.

OntoStudio supports OWL, RDF, as well as F-Logic. It is available with a main memory-
or database-based model, and, thus, scalable and suitable for modelling large ontologies. "

Greetings
  Daniel

ontostudio.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: ontostudio.jpg)