[VM] 'HTTP Cookbook' editor's draft

From: Miles, AJ \(Alistair\) <A.J.Miles@rl.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 19:19:37 -0000
To: <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>

Hi all,

I completed a first editor's draft of the HTTP examples document, see:

... hopefully in time for a quick skim before telecon tomorrow.

There are some diffs from the original doc [1] I wrote ...

For the first five example setups I changed the order, and also simplified the configuration slightly, in line with Ralph's suggestions.  This means that clicking on example URIs from the old doc [1] won't work.

I put the 'requirements' at the end, because they're a bit dense, and not necessarily need-to-know. I also tried to rewrite them to be clearer, but they're still pretty dense.

I added a PURLs section. Example configurations are all implemented, click and try. 'Recipe 9' is the best fit for Dublin Core.

[1] http://isegserv.itd.rl.ac.uk/VM/http-examples/

Alistair Miles
Research Associate
CCLRC - Rutherford Appleton Laboratory