RE: [VM] 22 Nov guests confirmed

From: Miles, AJ \(Alistair\) <A.J.Miles@rl.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 15:27:49 -0000
To: "Ralph R. Swick" <swick@w3.org>, <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>

Btw I've started redrafting the configuration examples as an editor's draft, at:

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/VM/http-examples/2005-11-18/

I changed some of the earlier examples in line with Ralph's comments on the telecon last week.

I also changed the order, and added a bit of prose to earlier sections.

Just trying to write up PURL examples ...

Cheers,

Al