Re: [SE] Ontology Driven Architecture Note

From: <ewallace@cme.nist.gov>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 12:48:16 -0500 (EST)
To: hendler@cs.umd.edu, schreiber@cs.vu.nl
Cc: philip.tetlow@uk.ibm.com, danbri@w3.org, public-swbp-wg@w3.org, timbl@w3.org

>We decided at the Galway ftf that SWBPD will NOT publish this document.
>Instead it will be up for discussion in the SWIG, which I think is
>appropriate.

Regardless of publication venue, Jim's actionable comments on the document are
appropriate.  Furthermore, I understood them to be in the context of SWIG
publication.  In any case, other comments on this document with concrete suggestions
for changes such as Jim's are helpful and highly encouraged!

-Evan

Evan K. Wallace
NIST