[TM] interoperability guidelines

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 16:43:10 +0000
To: public-swbp-wg@w3.org

A few comments that I hope may be helpful.

1. The statements about how to do the conversion in say 3.3.1 and 3.3.2
starting "In particular" are very painful procedural descriptions.
Please use declarative language, and it will be easier to understand and
to critique.

2. I suggest moving the unguided translation as out of scope of this
document. It would make it an easier document to write, and hence to get
out the door. Of course, unguided would be better in some ways, but ...
that could be in a follow up doc.

3. Obviously there are many unused references which will need pruning
before a final version