W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swbp-wg@w3.org > June 2005

Re: [ALL] Agenda 27 June telecon 1700 UTC

From: Benjamin Nguyen <Benjamin.Nguyen@inria.fr>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 13:25:02 +0200 (CEST)
To: SWBPD <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>
Message-ID: <Pine.LNX.4.44.0506271324020.14291-100000@login-linux.inria.fr>


I'll be there, but on IRC only.

Benjamin

On Sun, 26 Jun 2005, Deborah L. McGuinness wrote:

> 
> thx for the agenda.  i expect to make the call but probably call in 
> about a half hour late.
> 
> deborah
> 
> Guus Schreiber wrote:
> 
> >
> > [Sorry for this to be late. I have to get used to the new routine of 
> > sending this out on the Friday before]
> >
> > AGENDA  Teleconference
> > W3C Semantic Web Best Practices & Deployment Working Group
> > 27 June 2005, 1700 UTC
> >                 1000 (West US)
> >                 1300 (East US)
> >                 1800 (London)
> >                 1900 (Amsterdam),
> >                 0200 (next day Tokyo)
> >                 0300 (next day Sydney)
> > Duration: 60-90 min
> >
> > Bridge: +1.617.761.6200 conference code 7927# ('SWBP')
> > IRC Chat: irc:irc.w3.org (port 6665), #swbp
> > Web-based IRC (member-only):
> >       http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc
> >
> > Chair: Guus Schreiber
> > Scribe: tbd (pls volunteer)
> >
> > Please note that SWBP&D WG telecons are for attendance by members and
> > invited experts only.
> >
> >
> > 1. ADMIN (15 min)
> >
> > Roll call
> > Regrets:
> >
> > PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 16 June telecon:
> >   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Jun/0041.html
> >
> > Agenda amendments
> >
> > ACTION: Ralph post telecon date resolution to the list
> > DONE
> >
> > ACTION: Aldo to propose an update the Wordnet TF description
> > ACTION: Gavin find out from his community and contacts if they have
> >    use cases
> >
> >
> > 2. LIAISON
> >
> >
> > 2.1 Proposed resolution httpRange-14
> >
> > TAG found a resolution to httpRange-14 at its 15 June meeting:
> >   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Jun/0068.html
> >
> > ACTION: Chairs to discuss the httpRange-14 issue at the coordination
> >    level
> > RESOLVED
> >
> >
> > 2.2 XML Schema Last Call
> >
> > XSCD doc:
> >    http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-xmlschema-ref-20050329/
> >
> > ACTION: DavidW ask about the XML Schema Component
> >    Designators LC status at the SemWeb CG meeting
> >
> >
> > 2.2 OMG: ODM review
> >
> > Elisa sent mail regarding latest ODM specification:
> >   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Jun/0055.html
> >
> >
> > 3. TF UPDATE
> >
> >
> > 3.1 PORT (Alistair)
> >
> > - report on feedback received so far
> >
> >
> > 3.2 OEP (Deb/Chris)
> >
> > N-ary relations draft ready for outside review
> >   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Jun/0063.html
> >
> > Status of drafts:
> >   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Jun/0065.html
> >
> > Error handling:
> >   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Jun/0069.html
> >   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Jun/0070.html
> >
> >
> > 3.3 WordNet (Aldo)
> >
> > ACTION: Aldo to propose an update the Wordnet TF description
> >
> > Quesxtions about data model:
> >   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005May/0089.html
> >
> >
> > 3.4 XML Schema datatypes (Jeremy)
> >
> > Comments:
> >   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Apr/0094.html
> >
> >
> > 3.5 Vocabulary management (TomB)
> >
> > Report on 21 June telecon:
> >   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Jun/0064.html
> >
> >
> > 3.6 RDF-in-HTML (Ben)
> >
> > ACTION: Gavin find out from his community and contacts if they have
> >      use cases
> >
> > Interest in GRDDL
> >   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Jun/0073.html
> >
> >
> > 3.7 ADTF (Libby)
> >
> >
> > 3.8 RDFTM (Steve)
> >
> > - summary of comments sofar
> > - progress on new draft
> >
> >
> > 3.9 Tutorial Page
> >
> >
> > 3.10 SE TF
> >
> > Reviewers new draft: Chris, Benjamin
> >
> >
> > 4, AOB
> >
> >
> 
> 

-- 
------------------------------------
| Dr. BENJAMIN NGUYEN              |
| Université de Versailles         |
| et St-Quentin-en-Yvelines        |
| Eq. Systèmes de Bases de Données |
| 45, av des Etats-Unis            |
| 78035 Versailles CEDEX           |
|----------------------------------|
| INRIA-Futurs                     |
| Projet Gemo                      |
| 4, rue Jacques Monod             |
| ZAC des Vignes                   |
| 91893 Orsay CEDEX                |
| FRANCE                           |
------------------------------------

Tel. INRIA : (33) (0) 1 72 92 59 31
Tel. UVSQ  : (33) (0) 1 39 25 40 49
Received on Monday, 27 June 2005 11:25:08 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:17:17 GMT