Re: [OEP} telecon this week

Notes from Deborah for the OEP working group telecon.

Christopher Welty wrote:

>OEP TF,
>
>There will DEFINITELY be an OEP telecon this week.
>
>Bridge: +1.617.761.6200 conference code 7927# ('SWBP')
>IRC Chat: irc:irc.w3.org (port 6665), #swbp
>Web-based IRC (member-only):
>       http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc
>
>Agenda:
>1. Discuss telecon time (do we want to switch to Mondays, as per the WG
>telecons?)

monday is ok for evan, pat, jerry, alan, deborah

>2. Continue discussion of simple part note

postponed.

>3. Units & Measures status

Evan will send something on his ontology out to the group.  He has started
information about evaluating the ontology with respect to a criteria
developed by evan and elisa.

Elisa and Evan will will work on monday - tuesday.

>4. OWL time status

Jerry is waiting for guidelines for what is needed for ontology.
We agreed that the ontology should be tested to make sure it can load in
swoop and protege.
Jerry and Feng will produce a dl version.
is there anything else that needs to be done.

the dl vesion will be completed the frst week in august.

>5. Semantic Integration status

deborah will check in with Mike U. on this.  Deborah agreed to do a pass
over Mike's last pass.
At the sw engineering task force of swbp  has a need for this.

>6. N-ary vocabulary status

postponed.

--
 Deborah L. McGuinness
 Co-Director Knowledge Systems Laboratory