RE: [OEP} telecon this week

My apologies... I was engrossed in debugging and missed the reminder
that Outlook sent me 5 min before the meeting.

One more news item:
Semantic Integration Note:
This will get going again. Chris Menzel will be joining Boeing for 6
months while he is on sabbatical. He's going to spend some time working
this with me. We have not set a schedule yet for a next draft.

Feedback from Deborah will be helpful before we get started again.
Probably it would make sense to have a kickoff telecon with interested
parties, Deborah, Natasha Chris and me.

Stay tuned.

Mike

Mike Uschold
Tel: 425 865-3605              Fax: 425 865-2965