Re: [SE] SETF and HP

From: Phil Tetlow <philip.tetlow@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 13:13:04 -0500
To: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: Jeff.pan@manchester.ac.uk, public-swbp-wg@w3.org

Jeremy,

Super. What sort of interest was it then?

Regards

Phil Tetlow
Senior Consultant
IBM Business Consulting Services
Mobile. (+44) 7740 923328

             Jeremy Carroll
             <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.
                                       Phil Tetlow/UK/IBM@IBMGB
             28/01/2005 07:48                                           cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [SE] SETF and HP

Phil Tetlow wrote:

> Jeremy,
>
> You mentioned on yesterday's telecon that a number of your colleagues at
HP
> were interested in the SETF but were unsure what direction it was heading
> in. It would be helpful, therefore,  to hear any of specific areas of
> interest from HP so that Jeff and I can consider them for inclusion.
>
> Kind regards
>
> Phil Tetlow
> Senior Consultant
> IBM Business Consulting Services
> Mobile. (+44) 7740 923328

Thanks - I've already asked - I'm not sure if the interest was of that
sort or not ... I'll chat some more with people and maybe get back next
week