[ALL] timing for 3-4 March f2f

From: Ralph R. Swick <swick@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 15:18:40 -0500
To: public-swbp-wg@w3.org

I've been asked a common question regarding the schedule for the
3-4 March face-to-face.  For travel planning (and of course agenda-
setting) purposes, we should set some expectations about our
Friday adjournment time.

I propose that we plan to adjourn at 4pm on Friday.  If your known
travel plans or expected travel plans are not in accord with this
please let Guus, David, or me know (private mail is fine).  If you
think this time is either too early or too late, please reply to the
WG list with a counter-proposal.

If you have not yet booked your travel, you may wish to wait a few
days to see if this 4pm proposal gains consensus.

Thanks,
-Ralph