Re: [OEP] New draft of the note on n-ary relations

OK, the editors draft is nowlinked to from the OEP description page.

Dr. Christopher A. Welty, Knowledge Structures Group
IBM Watson Research Center, 19 Skyline Dr., Hawthorne, NY  10532     USA

Voice: +1 914.784.7055,  IBM T/L: 863.7055, Fax: +1 914.784.7455
Email: welty@watson.ibm.com, Web:
http://www.research.ibm.com/people/w/welty/

Natasha Noy <noy@SMI.Stanford.EDU>
Sent by: public-swbp-wg-request@w3.org
01/26/2005 01:08 PM

swbp <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [OEP] New draft of the note on n-ary relations

It seems that several people were having problems with the link or the
figures in the archive. Here is a different link to the editor's draft
-- please use this one (Chris, could you add it to the OEP page,
please):

http://smi-web.stanford.edu/people/noy/nAryRelations/n-aryRelations
-2nd-WD.html

Natasha