[SE] Composite Identification Schemes on the Semantic Web

Bernard

I currently help coordinate the W3C's task force on the Application of the
Semantic Web in Software Engineering and am a friend of Tom Croucher. As
such Tom have been kindly sharing his thoughts with me on composite
identification schemes for the Semantic Web and has passed on your mail
below. As such I am sure that members of the task force would be most
interested to read the material you have listed. We also have a public
mailing list, so if you would like to contribute to our cause, friendly and
constructive debate is always warmly welcomed.

Kind Regards

Phil Tetlow
Senior Consultant
IBM Business Consulting Services
Mobile. (+44) 7740 923328
----- Forwarded by Phil Tetlow/UK/IBM on 22/01/2005 04:30 -----

             Tom Croucher
             <tom.croucher@sun
             derland.ac.uk>                                             To
                                       Phil Tetlow/UK/IBM@IBMGB
             21/01/2005 12:21                                           cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       Fwd: Your papers about Identity on
                                       the Web