W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swbp-wg@w3.org > January 2005

Minor agenda request Re: [ALL] Agenda 13 Jan telecon 1800 UTC

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 14:06:39 +0000
Message-ID: <41E6806F.2000804@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
To: Guus Schreiber <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>
CC: SWBPD list <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>


If possible can we take XSCH first in the TF list. It'll probably be 
easier for Michael, and ...
I'm going out straight after the call, and could then leave the rest of 
the call on in the background while getting ready!

Jeremy


Guus Schreiber wrote:
> 
> AGENDA  Teleconference
> W3C Semantic Web Best Practices & Deployment Working Group
> 13 January 2004, 1800 UTC
>         1000 (West US)
>         1300 (East US)
>         1800 (London)
>         1900 (Amsterdam),
>         0300 (next day Tokyo)
>         0500 (next day Sydney)
> Duration: 60-90 min
> 
> Bridge: +1.617.761.6200 passcode 7927# ('SWBP')
> IRC Chat: irc:irc.w3.org (port 6665), #swbp
> Web-based IRC (member-only):
>   http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc
> 
> Chair: Guus Schreiber
> Scribe: tbd (pls volunteer)
> 
> Please note that SWBP&D WG telecons are for attendance by members and
> invited experts only.
> 
> 
> 1. ADMIN (15 min)
> 
> Roll call
> Regrets: Steve Pepper, Benjamin Nguyen, Libby Miller, Dan Brickley,
>   Marco Nanni
> 
> PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the Dec 16 telecon:
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Dec/0099.html
> 
> PROPOSED next telecon
>   Jan 27, 1800 UTC
> 
> Agenda amendments
> 
> Tech Plenary / ftf issues, if any
> See also:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Jan/0009.html
> 
> 
> 2. ODM REVIEW
> 
> Evan's message about revised ODM submission
> 
> 
> 3. TF UPDATE
> 
> Overview TF documents:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Jan/0003.html
> 
> Incorporate this into group page?
> 
> 
> 3.1 OEP (Deb)
> 
> ACTION: Ralph contact Elisa Kendall re: editorship and W3C
> 
> Units & measures contribution:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Dec/0093.html
> 
> 
> 3.2 PORT (Alistair)
> 
> ACTION: Alistair send email to list, providing documents, suggesting
>   timeline.
>   DONE
> ACTION: Tom Baker to review PORT docs.
>   DONE see below
> ACTION: Guus to contact Mark van Assem to review PORT docs.
>   DONE, see below
> ACTION: David to help Alistair to publish SKOS Core first WD
> 
> Drafts:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Dec/0100.html
> 
> Comments:
> Tom Baker: see thread starting with:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Dec/0101.html
> Mark van Assem:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Jan/0030.html
> 
> 
> 3.3 WordNet (Aldo)
> 
> ACTION: Brian and DanBri talk about Wordnet document
> 
> 
> 3.4 XML Schema datatypes (Jeremy)
> 
> Note for review:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Dec/0068.html
> 
> ACTION: Evan to review XML Schema Datatypes before next telecon.
> 
> 
> 3.5 Vocabulary management (TomB)
> 
> ACTION: Ralph add RDFTM Wiki links to TF description on BP page.
> 
> Draft:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Dec/0114.html
> Status:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Jan/0025.html
> 
> 
> 3.6 RDF-in-HTML (Ben)
> 
> 
> 3.7 ADTF (Libby)
> 
> Status:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Dec/0116.html
> 
> 
> 3.8 RDFTM (Steve)
> 
> ACTION: Fabio & new RDFTM TF members to post a short biog to SWBP list
> 
> 
> 3.9 Tutorial Page (TomA)
> 
> 
> 3.10 SE TF
> 
> ACTION: Phil to set up a Web page to provide links to
>   relevant publications, topics and validated ideas.
> 
> Discussion thread ODA:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Jan/0007.html
> 
> 
> 4. AOB
> 
> 
> 
> 
Received on Thursday, 13 January 2005 14:07:04 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 21:09:41 UTC