[ALL] FYI document status report

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 17:17:29 +0000
To: SWBPD <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>

Hi

I am in the process of updating my HP colleagues as to the WG status.

I wanted to concentrate on observable progress and so tried to list all
the documents which we are in some way involved with and which are
reasonable mature.

I came up with the following:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2005Jan/att-0003/

if you see any errors or omissions please let me know, otherwise I hope
this might be useful to others as well.

I note that the WG home page is somewhat out of date, and could be
updated with some of the links in my document. (I am happy to do it, if
Ralph would like ... i.e. adding all the editors' drafts except: RDF/A,
ODM - I think)