[SE] Software Engineering Task Force Telecon Times

From: Phil Tetlow <philip.tetlow@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 11:36:20 -0500
To: SWBPD <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>

Has anyone any suggestions on when we should hold the Software Engineering
telecons. If I remember correctly I think I suggested the first Tuesday of
every month?

I have an IBM telecon number we can use, but I guess we have to use w3c
facilities to interact with IRC for logging purposes? Perhaps somebody
could advise on the correct procedure...

Kind Regards

Phil Tetlow
Senior Consultant
IBM Business Consulting Services