Regrets for today's telcon

From: Lars Marius Garshol <larsga@ontopia.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 16:59:49 +0100
To: public-swbp-wg@w3.org

Again it collides with a dinner, amazingly.

I've registered for the TP as an omnivorous non-participant. However,
I would like to participate in the RDFTM part of the plenary via
phone, if this is possible, and if having phone participants does not
lower the quality of the meeting. My experience with remote
participants at meetings is that technical issues etc tend to lead to
less productive meetings, and if people think this will be the case
here I'll opt out.