Re: [PORT] SKOS Core Guide to 1st WD

From: Ralph R. Swick <swick@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 15:32:01 -0500
To: "Miles, AJ (Alistair)" <A.J.Miles@rl.ac.uk>
Cc: <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>

At 06:13 PM 2/8/2005 +0000, Miles, AJ (Alistair) wrote:
>I propose to move the SKOS Core Guide [1] to first working draft status.
>[1] http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/core/guide/

Good work, folks.   The 2005-01-25 version mostly passes the
mechanical pubrules tests [1].  Some of the reported failures
may be due to extra comments in the markup.  For the benefit
of the Webmaster who has to look at each error, I'd recommend
changing the markup.

I'd likely have just fixed things for you except for the first flagged
failure; the document refers to a special stylesheet as its final
style sheet, which the pubrules checker says is disallowed.

Have you cleared this special style sheet with the W3C Communications
Team previously, or can you put the reference to it earlier in the list?

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/07/pubrules-form