Fw: [SE] Brief Agenda for tomorrows telecon

From: Phil Tetlow <philip.tetlow@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 03:45:58 -0400
To: public-swbp-wg@w3.org

Daniel

Super. Agreed

Regards

Phil Tetlow
Senior Consultant
IBM Business Consulting Services
Mobile. (+44) 7740 923328
----- Forwarded by Phil Tetlow/UK/IBM on 01/02/2004 10:08 -----

             Daniel Oberle
             <oberle@aifb.uni-
             karlsruhe.de>                                              To
                                       Phil Tetlow/UK/IBM@IBMGB
             01/02/2005 03:55                                           cc
                                       public-swbp-wg@w3.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [SE] Brief Agenda for tomorrows
                                       telecon

Hi everybody,

> 1. Discussion around the meaning of 'Semantic Web' in Software
Engineering
> 2. Identification of potential notes and assignment of work
> 3. AOB

I'd like to add

- How can we improve the wording used on our homepage (related to 1.)?
- "Composite Identification Schemes" - is it a topic we should deal
   with in our task force?

Hear you soon
  Daniel