Re: invited experts [was: Re: meeting record: 2005-04-07 SWBPD telecon]

From: Jeff Pan <Jeff.Pan@manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 16:15:53 +0100
To: "Evan Wallace" <ewallace@cme.nist.gov>
Cc: <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>, "Guus Schreiber" <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>, "Ralph R. Swick" <swick@w3.org>

>>>   ... main point is that the critical expertise is not present in the WG
>>>   and justification for why the recommended person works for an
>>>   organization that is not a W3C Member
>>
> This probably would be better worded: "...and justification for why the
> organization for which the recommended person works is not a W3C member."
>
> Chris recommended two academics to fill this role.  We need to verify
> that neither of their universities are members.  I am not sure what to
> do beyond that.?

I think we could contact the two candidates to provide descriptions that cover the following two points: (i) the candidate's experience in Automatic Software Engineering, and (ii) justification for why the organisation for which the candidate works is not a member of W3C.

Greetings,
Jeff

--
Dr. Jeff Z. Pan  ( http://DL-Web.man.ac.uk/ )
School of Computer Science, The University of Manchester