Re: invited experts [was: Re: meeting record: 2005-04-07 SWBPD telecon]

From: <ewallace@cme.nist.gov>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 16:50:10 -0400 (EDT)
To: pan@cs.man.ac.uk, swick@w3.org
Cc: public-swbp-wg@w3.org, schreiber@cs.vu.nl

>>   ... main point is that the critical expertise is not present in the WG
>>   and justification for why the recommended person works for an
>>   organization that is not a W3C Member

This probably would be better worded: "...and justification for why the
organization for which the recommended person works is not a W3C member."

Chris recommended two academics to fill this role.  We need to verify
that neither of their universities are members.  I am not sure what to
do beyond that.?

-Evan