RE: [ALL] RDF Data Access, XQuery, rules

> However, the practical difficulties with OWL, since it is on
> the limit of terminating and complete tractability, mean that in
> practice there will be more implementation variability than in DAWG
> without inference.

I can't agree with you more.

Having said that, the practical issues with OWL does not affect the
query language design in this case. As it is a one size fit all. Just
that finding the right engine to give you the right result is a little
tricky when there is no guarantee what you are going to get... feel
sorry for those using OWL Full. DL is hard enough :)

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Sep/0049.html