RE: Telecon participation record

Ralph

Thanks for the reminder. As said I've been completely overloaded since a few months, and
was enable to follow up with the WG activity, either by e-mail or telecons. So I know
pretty well I am in very bad standing now :(

I expect/hope/... (won't go as far as .../swear) to be more available in the months to
come, and resume active participation.

Bernard Vatant
Senior Consultant
Knowledge Engineering