De : public-swbp-wg-request@w3.org [mailto:public-swbp-wg-request@w3.org] De la part de Ralph R. Swick
Envoyé : jeudi 30 septembre 2004 16:19
À : public-swbp-wg@w3.org
Objet : Telecon participation record

As requested at the 16 Sep telecon [1], here is my table noting who has attended teleconferences.  I do not see an obvious pattern between the 1400 UTC and 1800 UTC times.

Legend: 'P' indicates the individual was present for at least part of the telecon. 'r' indicates the individual sent regrets.  (Standing regrets from Deb for the 1400 UTC slot are not recorded.)

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Sep/0075.html

Per the W3C Process, to remain in good standing in a Working Group [2], participants are expected to:

    * attend most meetings of the Working Group.
    * provide deliverables or drafts of deliverables in a timely fashion.
    * be familiar with the relevant documents of the Working Group, including minutes of past meetings.
    * follow discussions on relevant mailing list(s).

So, people who have not attended or sent regrets for more than 3 of the past 10 meetings (making allowances for the date of appointment to the WG) are at risk of being no longer in good standing.

[2] http://www.w3.org/2003/06/Process-20030618/groups.html#good-standing