Re: [All] f2f meeting registration form open

thx for the form.
do you want to add an option about attending through telecon so that you
proactively gather the information?
otherwise we might at least prompt people to put that information in the
comments field for attendance.

Deborah

--
 Deborah L. McGuinness
 Associate Director Knowledge Systems Laboratory