Re: UK Government and Semantic Web Technologies

Hi Phil,

I appreciate your participation and am very glad to have IBM back on
board.  It is wonderful to hear of such a large RDF/OWL project under
way.  I would be very interested to see Mr. Gannon's documents if you
can circulate them.

As discussed during the WG telecon, the SWBP is not keen to admit
outside observers during the upcoming face-to-face meeting in Bristol.
Still, I reiterate my position that I would like to meet Mr. Gannon
during my time in England (outside of the confines of the f2f).  I have
copied Guus Schreiber, the SWBP's other co-chair, in the hopes that he
may be also interested.

The SWBP mailing list is copied for posterity.

Regards,
Dave
--
David Wood