Re: meeting record: 2004-11-18 SWBPD telecon

thanks for the notes.
I have two comments:
- i sent in regrets for nov 18 so please add me to the regrets list. [1]
- on oep, i sent in an update on action items i had and also pointed out
that two items -
the units and measures notes and the owl time notes are waiting for
action items
from chairs or w3c team contact.  also in [1]
i would like to know that those action items are either done or are on
people's lists.

[1]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Nov/0081.html

Deborah

Ralph R. Swick wrote:

>Minutes from the irc log [1] attached.  Thanks to Brian for the irc transcript.
>
>[1] http://www.w3.org/2004/11/18-swbp-irc

>   Semantic Web Best Practices & Deployment Working Group
>
> Agenda
> <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Nov/0089.html>
>
> See also: IRC log <http://www.w3.org/2004/11/18-swbp-irc>
>

>     Attendees
>
> Present
>     Phil Tetlow, Ralph Swick, Fabien Gandon, Andreas Harth, Tom Baker,
>     Alistair Miles, Evan Wallace, Steve Pepper, Guus Schreiber, Brian
>     McBride, Jeff Pan, David Wood
> Regrets
>     Darren, Libby, ChrisW, BenA, DanBri, Marco, Jeremy, BenjaminN,
>     TomA, Gary, Alan
> Chair
>     David
> Scribe
>     Brian
> Previous
>     2004-11-02 <http://www.w3.org/2004/11/01-swbp> (f2f)
>     2004-10-28
>     <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Oct/0170.html>
>     (telecon)
> Next
>     2004-12-02, 1500 UTC (10:00 Boston)
>

>     Contents
>
>     * Topics <#agenda>
>          1. Adminstrivia <#item01>
>          2. Action Review <#item02>
>          3. Tech Plenary / SWBPD March FTF <#item03>
>          4. RDFTM Task FORCE PROPOSAL <#item04>
>          5. Task Force Updates <#item13>
>     * Summary of Action Items <#ActionSummary>

>       Adminstrivia
>
> review of minutes of oct 28
> <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Oct/0170.html>
> - minutes accepted
>
> review of minutes from f2f
> <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Nov/0045.html>
> - minutes accepted
>
> telecon times, in response to email from Chris
> <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Nov/0079.html>
>
> guus: he has a point
>
> ralph: is this week slip a temporary aberation?
>
> david: we talked at f2f about this [temporary adjustment, or permanent
> adjustment]
>
> ralph: I propose we look ahead into January to decide when we should meet
>
> david: thanksgiving, christmas and new year don't work; keep to
> slipped schedule for the rest of this year
>
> ACTION: david to propose a telecon schedule for the new year
>
> Ralph notes that a meeting on jan 6, the bi-weekly schedule would fit
> well with the tech plenary
>
> ralph: we are agreed to meet on 02 Dec 2004, regrets from me as there
> is a w3c meeting
>
> RESOLVED next meeting is 02 Dec 2004
>

>       Action Review
>
> ACTION BenB read ODM documents
> -- withdrawn
>
> ACTION gary ng review ODM
> -- DONE
> <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Oct/0173.html>

> [...]

 Deborah L. McGuinness
 Co-Director Knowledge Systems - AI Lab (KSL)
 353 Serra Mall
 Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305-9020
 email: dlm@ksl.stanford.edu
 (voice) 650 723 9770    (stanford fax) 650 725 5850