Re: [XSCH] possible note skectch

Thanks Jeff,

can I suggest:

I concentrate on getting the value side nearer finished, and then you
add a new subsection on the DL reasoning side of things. I think that is
important but distinctly more in your domain of expertise than mine.

I had a further thought that it would be worth having a new short
section on duration during the readers attention to the fact that F&O
(??? or is it some other XSLT/XQuery WD) does solve the problems with
duration by replacing it with yearMonthDuration and hourMinuteSecond
duration (or something like that). This is another leftover from the
recommendation round.

Jeremy