action item updatem scheduling, and request

From: Deborah L. McGuinness <dlm@ksl.stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 09:34:12 -0800
To: SWBPD list <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>

- after the f2f telecon, i took an action item to speak to elisa kendall
of sandpiper concerning the units and measures note and w3c membership.
I completed this and told her to expect to be contacted by Ralph Swick.
I expect that they will be able to work the issues out.

- on the time note, i sent email to chairs, ralph, and the two potential
authors asking for confirmation of the path forward with my best
understanding.

on scheduling:
I will not be able to make telecons on the next 3 thursdays:
nov 18 (DARPA PAL all day meeting),
nov 25 (thanksgiving national holiday)
dec 2 (DARPA DAML PI meeting (and also ARDA NIMD PI meeting))

one request:
if a new task force forms on semantic web and software engineering, i
request that we make sure to distinguish it from the oep task force.
I am quite interested in both topics and i believe there is overlap and
if we do not explicitly acknowledge the ontology engineering and
patterns to be the
scope of the existing task force and not this one, i think we will end
up with confusion.

thanks,
deborah

--
 Deborah L. McGuinness
 Co-Director Knowledge Systems Laboratory