Re: Semantic Web and Software Engineering Task Force $swbp

From: <ewallace@cme.nist.gov>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 11:53:39 -0500 (EST)
To: public-swbp-wg@w3.org

SWBPD wg:

We have seen a number of recent emails on the subject of a Semantic
Web and Software Engineering Task Force.  However, I have yet to
see any draft description defining the focus for the proposed TF.
Will one be coming soon?  I can imagine a scope for this ranging
from "OWL/RDF driven JAVA Programing" to "IT Language and System
Ontology development."  The former was the focus of Holger's
paper and perhaps Aditya's page, while the latter would provide
knowledge to be used in application modernization or model driven
software engineering approaches.

Can those involved in discussion related to this at the F2F
enlighten us as to the vision that emerged there?

-Evan