RE: [WNET, PORT, OEP] Synset's, Classes and multiple languages

Maybe of value here, reports on multilingual thesauri and thesaurus mapping
from SWAD-E:

[1] RDF Encoding of Multilingual Thesauri
<http://www.w3c.rl.ac.uk/SWAD/deliverables/8.3.html>
[2] Inter-Thesaurus Mapping
<http://www.w3c.rl.ac.uk/SWAD/deliverables/8.4.html>

[1] Outlines two approaches for thesaurus concepts - the scruffier but
simpler 'multilingual labelling' approach allows e.g. both 'dog' and 'chien'
to be labels for the same concept node (with the languages given by the
literal language tag), vs. the 'interlingual mapping' approach where you try
to express the extent to which the concepts from one monolingual thesaurus
overlap with the concepts from another in a different language.

Al.