[ALL] Task Force description template

From: Ralph R. Swick <swick@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 15:43:50 -0400
To: public-swbp-wg@w3.org

I created an HTML version of Guus' task force description template
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/TFtemplate and put a
pointer in the 'Background References' section of the WG home page
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/#Background

This is intended to facilitate the creation of revisable Task Force
description documents in our WG area.  If Task Force Coordinators
supply me with an updated description using this template, I will
be happy to put it in the WG area.  Task Force coordinators and
document editors who would like to have CVS write access to
the WG area are welcome to request access so you don't have
to go through me to update documents.